Striper 2601 winter pod project.

Looks like a great job was done rigging it. I’m hoping Lowrance will come up with a salt water version electric motor for their autopilot “anchoring”. I hear you on the budget. Is that a liferaft for tuna trips you used to have mounted on the transom?
Thanks,
If they ever do, I would certainly be interested.

It’s back on now, the life raft stays on all the time. With the shape of our boat it fits nicely and is never in the way.

Attachments

• E6709F78-6464-493E-97DF-9AB811D44904.jpeg
    E6709F78-6464-493E-97DF-9AB811D44904.jpeg
    327.1 KB · Views: 189

Also highly recommend, He’s a magician.

I wonder when we will see this 17’ Hourston boat built:

" We are proud to announce that we have acquired the molds to produce one of British Columbia's most popular boats that was produced in North Vancouver for many years. It will be renamed the h17 to honor its history . We are in the process of making it conform to the newest standards set out by transport Canada to be one of the safest and well built boats . Soon to be in production "

He had one in the mould when I was at his shop. I believe he said it was sold to a lodge on the Island.

maybe he’s just doing custom orders??

Thought I would share if someone is thinking of doing the same.
I want to do the same,I Also have a Striper 2601 with the Alaskan package is it possible I I could call you and ask a few questions, it would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Thanks,
If they ever do, I would certainly be interested.

It’s back on now, the life raft stays on all the time. With the shape of our boat it fits nicely and is never in the way.

Whose Liferaft kit is that ?

I want to do the same,I Also have a Striper 2601 with the Alaskan package is it possible I I could call you and ask a few questions, it would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.
Hi Bigwall,
Yeah no problem, I’m in telegraph cove until the weekend, send me a private message with your number and i can text you when I’m back home and we could arrange a call.

Back