Sooke !!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow today, but did catch a 25 just off the head mid-afternoon - company trip out with Elliott on an Island outfitters boat....was a blast even slow. The other boats in our group did church and just caught a 10 spring and a small pink between 5 boats! (think 1 boat lost 3 though).....

Didn't see anything else played in the shack area and it was ripping hard by 3....

Hey Wolf,
The Big Red Balloon has arrived!!! Good to see that you are still blasting fish! Let me guess, you are still using those nine foot leaders that I showed you a few years ago!! (Ha Ha) I had the Big Ragu out for a fish and he decided to land a 36.5# spring and a few other nice fish on Tuesday and I had a guest bust off a hog on Wednesday. I guess they don't make 40 pound mono like they used to, or my guest was a little heavy handed!! How has the fishing been up your way? Did you land some nice fish up in Knight Inlet? We will have to get out for a fish sometime soon. Hope all is well buddy, give me a call sometime!

Hope to see you on the water soon,
Get Hooked

Hi there big red ballon glad to see you on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well guys fished sooke yesterday very slow i mean slower than a snails pace went to otter for a bit then went to sheringham saw 4 fish in total, afternoon shift went back to otter for the big flood but it started to blow again (damnit) had 1 on and lost it and said enough to rough.

Im heading back up to knight on wed for 10 days to get some real fishing in the report up there is fantastic talked to the boss and this last group is going out for the guides now as the already are limited out on every thing, so ill chat to you guys when i get back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL: WOLF

Hey WOlf,
I look forward to hearing your report, and hope that you have a great trip up there. I am already losing sleep for our trip up to telegraph cove later in August
Good Luck

Back