SOOKE REPORTS spring/summer 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the old days when we all used do this $h!t and no one complained on an public forum [V]
Don't see nobody beechin cause mother nature throws a wave at them...

This aint a pissing match guys

Plain and simple you were too close that why I had to yell at you I had a fish and I thank you for some very fast movement on getting out of the way.

As for exaggerating nope dont do it I use a shimano scale and when a buddy of mine and I placed in the JDF 2 years ago I quickly weighed it and said just a bit over 34 lbs, offically 34.7 if I remember right , but ill make you a deal mr. pro you can come over and personally weigh my fish for me next time we are at the dock ok sound fair???

AS for pissing you off and ive only done it once id say not bad as you have me alot and many of my freinds over many years, but ill be the bigger man and say if it bothers you that much then im sorry

now lets go fishing

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Plain and simple you were too close that why I had to yell at you I had a fish and I thank you for some very fast movement on getting out of the way.

As for exaggerating nope dont do it I use a shimano scale and when a buddy of mine and I placed in the JDF 2 years ago I quickly weighed it and said just a bit over 34 lbs, offically 34.7 if I remember right , but ill make you a deal mr. pro you can come over and personally weigh my fish for me next time we are at the dock ok sound fair???

AS for pissing you off and ive only done it once id say not bad as you have me alot and many of my freinds over many years, but ill be the bigger man and say if it bothers you that much then im sorry

now lets go fishing

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Hey, you two dudes need to work this out before it gets needlessly more ugly!

There's a lot of us out here who look to senior 'Top-Rods' on this forum - like you guy's - for advice and guidance.

It's sad that I'm still waiting to get my boat wet for the first time since last summer, but it would be sadder still to see either of you fall away from this forum.

Indeed, it is a big ocean out there.

Peace!

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

Hey, you two dudes need to work this out before it gets needlessly more ugly!

There's a lot of us out here who look to senior 'Top-Rods' on this forum - like you guy's - for advice and guidance.

It's sad that I'm still waiting to get my boat wet for the first time since last summer, but it would be sadder still to see either of you fall away from this forum.

Indeed, it is a big ocean out there.

Peace!

"Some could care less if there's any fish left for our kids!"

yah i suppose sometimes jokes can be misinterpreted on here...

However, I dont get to fish sooke nearly as much these days since I moved up Island, but it is great reading all the reports and seeing the pics, etc. Keeps me in the loop for when I do make it down there to fish.

I have fished beside all of you folks before I am sure of it, so lets keep the stories and info rolling... it is all greatly appreciated!

sorry for the jokes, if they were taken the wrong way!

yah i suppose sometimes jokes can be misinterpreted on here...

However, I dont get to fish sooke nearly as much these days since I moved up Island, but it is great reading all the reports and seeing the pics, etc. Keeps me in the loop for when I do make it down there to fish.

I have fished beside all of you folks before I am sure of it, so lets keep the stories and info rolling... it is all greatly appreciated!

sorry for the jokes, if they were taken the wrong way!

besides the entertainment value of wolf and pro having a pissing contest..... and it is entertaining. :D
I as a weekend warrior, value the little tips thrown my way when they post. its a good reminder to me of etiquite when dropping in on a group of fishers.
The rest of it is like a mud wrestle with a pig. Even if your winning you still have **** all over you.

besides the entertainment value of wolf and pro having a pissing contest..... and it is entertaining. :D
I as a weekend warrior, value the little tips thrown my way when they post. its a good reminder to me of etiquite when dropping in on a group of fishers.
The rest of it is like a mud wrestle with a pig. Even if your winning you still have **** all over you.

So anyway .... 54lber weighed in from Sooke at Outfitters. Now that's worth getting excited about!

See you guys out there for the Bite Me! Derby

Bye the way...i actually can appreciate an aggressive fisherman...we're all out there and then on here because we can never get enough. We all want the big one and have our favourite spots to get 'em out of. So cutting off, crowding, spot stealing is just part of the hunt i guess. Some are worse than others for sure.....but the nice guy always finishes last !!!!! Sound the GONG

So anyway .... 54lber weighed in from Sooke at Outfitters. Now that's worth getting excited about!

See you guys out there for the Bite Me! Derby

Bye the way...i actually can appreciate an aggressive fisherman...we're all out there and then on here because we can never get enough. We all want the big one and have our favourite spots to get 'em out of. So cutting off, crowding, spot stealing is just part of the hunt i guess. Some are worse than others for sure.....but the nice guy always finishes last !!!!! Sound the GONG

Reminds me of a time when I was guiding in the Charlottes. Some @#$ hole cut me off. I radioed the other guides and we boxed the guy in LOL.....priceless. I'd rather have allies out there! Roy , Rollie, figure it out. The pissing contests , they get us no where. There are fantastic anglers up and down this coast. More than we know. Without really knowing each others experience on the waters of this planet, I suggest we not forget that it is impossible to really know who we talking to. You also have to remember that there are a big number of lurkers on this site. Many very experienced and worthy anglers that are looking at us like we are a bunch of ninnys.

Reminds me of a time when I was guiding in the Charlottes. Some @#$ hole cut me off. I radioed the other guides and we boxed the guy in LOL.....priceless. I'd rather have allies out there! Roy , Rollie, figure it out. The pissing contests , they get us no where. There are fantastic anglers up and down this coast. More than we know. Without really knowing each others experience on the waters of this planet, I suggest we not forget that it is impossible to really know who we talking to. You also have to remember that there are a big number of lurkers on this site. Many very experienced and worthy anglers that are looking at us like we are a bunch of ninnys.

Roy I'm off this site except for the conservation forum which is important and a good way to spread the news. I stand by everything I've said here to date and you can look forward to a dockside chat with me. My comment about the sniveling is all about the growing number of guys who use this site to announce their little daily annoyances that happen to everyone. Not much different then taking out a newspaper ad every time you get cut off on the road and post the story with a license plate number. Highlites I agree with your last post, that is why I'm leaving, its embarrassing.

Roy I'm off this site except for the conservation forum which is important and a good way to spread the news. I stand by everything I've said here to date and you can look forward to a dockside chat with me. My comment about the sniveling is all about the growing number of guys who use this site to announce their little daily annoyances that happen to everyone. Not much different then taking out a newspaper ad every time you get cut off on the road and post the story with a license plate number. Highlites I agree with your last post, that is why I'm leaving, its embarrassing.

quote:Originally posted by profisher

See my last post on this thread.
Dont blame ya. Just like foghorn found out. Would be nice for him to contribute too even tho ya guys won't give us your sockeye set up [V]
[:p]
I am not gunna run to the shipping lanes to tuck into third rock in the fog. I am not going to run anyone over either...
I will buy a box of kleenex for the first person that ******* at what I do and swing around at full speed and pull up with my a$$ end facing close enough that I can launch it right into your hands... I am not an a$$hole nor try to be. I believe in saftey first. And I dont take chances. I will run the beach on Otter and if the beach fleet is in there I will drop 'er in and not try to tip them.
A freaking joke!
50 ft of vis in the fog you would see it between your face and the bow rail. And you would barely see a boat 50 ft away... the facts arent right when someone ******* on these situations. Its time to drop this slagging crap and get back to some Sooke reports.
If this crap keeps coming up maybe you should drop this forum and an try http://www.guiders.co.uk/
(Not directed at anyone)

RANT OVER

The "'But Pirate" is floating next weekend...... there are some Nancy's that should watch out!

quote:Originally posted by profisher

See my last post on this thread.
Dont blame ya. Just like foghorn found out. Would be nice for him to contribute too even tho ya guys won't give us your sockeye set up [V]
I am not gunna run to the shipping lanes to tuck into third rock in the fog. I am not going to run anyone over either...
I will buy a box of kleenex for the first person that ******* at what I do and swing around at full speed and pull up with my a$$ end facing close enough that I can launch it right into your hands... I am not an a$$hole nor try to be. I believe in saftey first. And I dont take chances. I will run the beach on Otter and if the beach fleet is in there I will drop 'er in and not try to tip them.
A freaking joke!
50 ft of vis in the fog you would see it between your face and the bow rail. And you would barely see a boat 50 ft away... the facts arent right when someone ******* on these situations. Its time to drop this slagging crap and get back to some Sooke reports.
If this crap keeps coming up maybe you should drop this forum and an try http://www.guiders.co.uk/
(Not directed at anyone)

RANT OVER

The "'But Pirate" is floating next weekend...... there are some Nancy's that should watch out!

quote:Originally posted by fishflyguy89

Banger, you have to take into consideration that wolf is not a small guy! But you know how fisherman are, they always grow!

Steve
Sorry buddy but I dont think youll hit the 5 ft mark. [V]
Good luck huntin and buzz me me when ya get back :D

Talked to salty nutz when I got home and a 20 in the box for him. Right off the tip of the Island 65ft bout 6:30 (after work trip)
Back on reportin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back