Sometimes It's Just Like God Is Goofing Around With His Finger-painting Kit...

Figured id get this thread going again with a few pics I found that were hidden on a card.

SookeSalmonAug10th031.jpg

SookeSalmonAug10th022.jpg

SookeSalmonAug10th024.jpg

Bump...

[zBZrm-gHw1M] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBZrm-gHw1M

Please fix the 4

IMG_3897.jpg

IMG_3856.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

IMG_3891.jpg

A couple of my favorites!

Ferrer and Maquinna
A couple cool views from my office one day!!

Attachments

• Rough water.jpg
    Rough water.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC01334.jpg
    DSC01334.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 158
Common Dave... Your's or it didn't happen..

You're welcome.

My little sister lives up the hill off Bay Rd. there and I was just over last week for my Dad's 91st. birthday.
He lives in Sechelt.

Take care.

Took this picture with my phone last Saturday off Victoria in the fishing derby. After a week of storms and wind blowing 30knts on Friday with swells and white caps bashing the Ogden Point break water, God throws us a morning like this for the fishing derby...
20121208_103333_zpsd19cfe7d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
where and how? like what kind of trap? bait?... i have tried a couple times,, 600',, never have got one!!!! they are amazing!! from what i understand they can grow over 24" across!!!

This one was in 35ft of water off Church rock. Two guys were free diving for urchins and got it! Said it was chowing down on an urchin. Pretty cool looking crab and was probably pushing 7-8 pounds. A friend of mine knows a guy who dove for one weighing 12.5 pounds and is one of the largest ever harvested by diving.

-Cheers KK

This one was in 35ft of water off Church rock. Two guys were free diving for urchins and got it! Said it was chowing down on an urchin. Pretty cool looking crab and was probably pushing 7-8 pounds. A friend of mine knows a guy who dove for one weighing 12.5 pounds and is one of the largest ever harvested by diving.

-Cheers KK

Cool Crab! Nice shots.
We had one come up on top of our prawn traps this summer. Are there traps available for targeting this species?

Back