sockeye

• Thread starter Thread starter ilett76@hotmail.com
  • Start date Start date
I

ilett76@hotmail.com

when is the best time for sockeye fishing. in Port Alberni China Creek Marina.

You'll know when you see our stewards of the land selling them on the side of the Albernie Highway.[|)]

You'll know when you see our stewards of the land selling them on the side of the Albernie Highway.[|)]

quote:Originally posted by Yote

need money for big mac

quote:Originally posted by Yote

need money for big mac

Are they allowed a %? Down here they get 50% and if they go over what the hell. Last winter in Neah bay they caught 100K springers over there limit but nothing happen. I would think you have a little better control up there. I think it was for spirts not big macs.

Are they allowed a %? Down here they get 50% and if they go over what the hell. Last winter in Neah bay they caught 100K springers over there limit but nothing happen. I would think you have a little better control up there. I think it was for spirts not big macs.

quote:Originally posted by battaglino

'They' have rules and regs.........But seem to do as they see fit. Literaly, with no reprocutions.

quote:Originally posted by battaglino

'They' have rules and regs.........But seem to do as they see fit. Literaly, with no reprocutions.

i`ve seen alot of devastation in my years fishing rivers all over this sweet island , every time i see a pile of fish carcasses with the roe taken or just fish laying here for no reason man oh man i just wish i could make a pile of my own dead carcasses "they wouldn`t be fish , i bet you that", food fish thats a..... joke

i`ve seen alot of devastation in my years fishing rivers all over this sweet island , every time i see a pile of fish carcasses with the roe taken or just fish laying here for no reason man oh man i just wish i could make a pile of my own dead carcasses "they wouldn`t be fish , i bet you that", food fish thats a..... joke

Back