SFBC Get Together Tonight @ 6mile Pub 7 PM

I broke my boat last Wednesday off of Victoria. Lost prop on port engine which then wiped out lower leg. If anybody wants to see a sad Grady go to the Merc dealer at Ogden point by the Helijet port. If it's ready maybe I'll pick it up and do the pub night.

Just got home from up at the lodge dropped in to see kevin 6 mile pub seems like a good choice and both kevin and i agreed by the time he gets down from up island we are going to meet there around 7 pm hope to see some of you there thanks

Wolf

Thanks for stopping by Wolf on your way back home! See ya Friday night around 7 talked to Osama Bin Hopper and were set to go.

This get together at the 6 Mile Pub is open for all to attend hope to see many of you there. We will be easy to find or just ask the bartender. However if you are coming to join us please if you can let me know so we can get a big enough table.;)

Vince, Yo Mama, TT, Last Chance, TailSpin, Roe Bags........??????????????

Cheers ME

Reservation is booked for 20 @ 6:45 @ the 6 mile pub under Sportfishingbc. They have more chairs if needed!!! Hope to see you all there!!! Remember that's only where the fun begins.;)

Cheers ME

ps I am really looking forward to fishing Sooke on Saturday if we don't see ya at the pub might see ya on the water but if we do no loud noises okay! :D

Anybody comming from downtown sooke??We could use a ride as we plan on having a few drinks and dont rally want to drive.
Brad

wished more of you showed up, was good fun, see how the boys make out in the morning, including myself[|)]

Back