SFBC Get Together Tonight @ 6mile Pub 7 PM

MyEscape

Okay the time has come to let the cat out of the bag. A few of us upislanders are coming down to fish in Victoria (Sooke) Saturday Aug 4th with Wolf on his birthday but I need some help? Want to have a sportfishingbc Pub Night on Friday Night.As this is close or during prime time fishing season I know it is the perfect time to swap fishing stories! Everyone is welcome! If your new to this site come on out. Even though we may end up later at the Office aka The Red Dog any suggestions on where on Friday @ around 5pm we should start the get together. I hope that many of you can find the time to attend even if it's just for a beer. It should be a blast! Please post with any suggestions and if you can make it. [:p]

Great chance to meet like minded fishermen. :D

Cheers ME

I was going to suggest the Red Lion, until I realized that's what the Office/Red Dog was. It would be quite the sight seeing 20 odd trailer boats in their parking lot.

I'm new to this board but some of you know me from other sites and get togethers. Anyway would love to join you but I'll be up in Pt Hardy area as we are moving the boat down from Pr Rupert on Aug 1st ferry run.

Due to my schedule it doesn't look good for me, unfortunately....really wanted to help you out there Roy...you know pick you up, let you fall, pick you up again and let you fall once more....

quote:Originally posted by splittail

It would be nice to see you again, Kevin. We will make it.

I would like to donate a Bill Reid Chum salmon print in a small clip frame for a prize, as a "hat draw". Just put your name in Kevs ballcap.:)

Serena and Brad
Sooke, BC

Gonna be a party. Roy's gettin' old.

Kev's gonna babysit him Blueorca so don't worry:)

Looking forward to seeing some of you!

We will announce what pub to meet at and at what time early next week.

Paul that's to bad was hoping you could make the trip.

For those out of town mabye next time.

Serena and Brad see ya there.

To my fishing partners Osama Bin Hopper and Kildonan gonna be a blast.

For anyone else interested in getting together for a few pops and mabye a bite to eat with like minded friendly fishermen and soon to be OLD MAN Wolf. :D Hope to see ya there!!!!

Cheers ME

quote:Originally posted by MyEscape

To my fishing partners Osama Bin Hopper and Kildonan gonna be a blast.
Cheers ME

YUP!! Looking forward to this one, FOR SURE!! [8D]

Back