Sat. Mar. 25, 2023 Salish Sea Spring Fishing Derby!!

SVIAC

Saturday March 25th - 2023 Salish Sea Spring Derby!!!

Cash Prizes For Largest Salmon and Random Draw plus a Special Prize for Largest Halibut!

Derby headquarters and weigh scale at Cheanuh Marina

Fishing Derby Tickets are $60.00 per rod available online - Click here

Tickets also available at:

- Cheanuh Marina

- Trotac Marine

- Island Outfitters

- by phone at (778) 426-4141

Swag draw Tickets are $10.00 each and Skippers Challenge (Side-Bet) Tickets are $50.00 each.

For more information and derby rules - Click here
This event is a fundraiser for South Vancouver Island Anglers Coalition’s Chinook enhancement projects and advocacy work.

The Salish Sea Spring Fishing Derby is a one-day fun salmon and halibut fishing derby hosted by South Vancouver Island Anglers Coalition. This year’s event will be held on Saturday March 25th, 2023 with fishing times between 5:45 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.

The derby headquarters and sole weigh scale will be located at Cheanuh Marina. SVIAC’s Event Team anticipate this year’s event will be larger than last year and the cash prize pool will be bigger than our previous spring derbies. Dependent on the number of tickets sold, the Largest Salmon and Random Draw Prizes may exceed $3,000 each.

Prize board for the derby has been updated, some great prizes for sure for this Saturday's derby from Cheanuh Marina. Come on out to support the Sooke Net Pen project, it's a great cause. Ticket locations are given in the poster. Hope to see you there.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1679375850260.jpg
    FB_IMG_1679375850260.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 46
  • FB_IMG_1679376149933.jpg
    FB_IMG_1679376149933.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 44
I can't participate in the derby but would like to contribute. My company (Grand Slam Bucktails) bought two derby tickets. If you would like to participate in the derby but don't have the funds, or know someone who is in that situation please PM me and we can work out the details.

tight lines!

HB

I can't participate in the derby but would like to contribute. My company (Grand Slam Bucktails) bought two derby tickets. If you would like to participate in the derby but don't have the funds, or know someone who is in that situation please PM me and we can work out the details.

tight lines!

HB
Super generous, thank you! I hope someone gets to participate thanks to this offer.

Tomorrow's the day, and today's the last day for tickets for the Salish Sea Spring Fishing Derby. The incredible Prize Board has been updated once again with two new sponsors coming onboard, see below for those details. Ticket locations are given in the poster. Hope to see you there! Oh, and I believe HB's offer above remains available, so please pass on the word and reach out to him if you know someone who could use those tickets, it would make their weekend I'm sure!

Attachments

• 2023 SVIAC SSSFD PRIZEBOARD MAR 23.jpg
    2023 SVIAC SSSFD PRIZEBOARD MAR 23.jpg
    599.3 KB · Views: 45
Back