Roof top rocket launcher wanted

Rayvon

There's not enough rod storage on my Seasport Skipper, anyone have one or know the best place to buy one? Aluminum or stainless.

Kind of a standard answer, but I have seen them on marketplace a number of times. You might have to modify them slightly if you buy one already built.

This guy builds them, looks like Cowichan Valley based:

I don't think bare aluminum would look great after a while,should be anodized I guess? Just measured the boat top,about 6 Ft. wide would be max.

Ray, I took a gamble on one off Amazon about 10 years ago, came out of Shanghai, was here in 5 days and was extremely happy with the quality. SS, I think it was a 5 rod rack, all adjustable , even the feet so if the roof is curved you can make it work. I’ll see if I can find you a pic of it. It was on my old boat for 7 years and looked great when I sold it. Back then it was $300

Ray, I took a gamble on one off Amazon about 10 years ago, came out of Shanghai, was here in 5 days and was extremely happy with the quality. SS, I think it was a 5 rod rack, all adjustable , even the feet so if the roof is curved you can make it work. I’ll see if I can find you a pic of it. It was on my old boat for 7 years and looked great when I sold it. Back then it was $300
Sounds good,I didn't see any racks on Amazon,just rod holders,I'll look again.

I had a member here build one for my hourston, great quality and very reasonable. Now if I can remember who that would be great. He lives in Kelowna area,
Dam I hate getting older

Clint r

bohn sheet metal in sooke does fantastic work just had my radar arch Done a little while ago. Walt will build you exactly what you want worth every penny.
I second, third, and forth Say walter he is a good buddy of mine and he bulit me a radar/rod holder on the glasply Rick owns now he also built my pod also countless other projects he has done for me ... If you need his number PM me Ray 250-704-9653

I second, third, and forth Say walter he is a good buddy of mine and he bulit me a radar/rod holder on the glasply Rick owns now he also built my pod also countless other projects he has done for me ... If you need his number PM me Ray 250-704-9653
Will do,thanks .

Ray, here are a few pics of the one I bought of Ebay(not Amazon). I’ll try to see if I can find it again

Attachments

• IMG_0151.jpeg
    IMG_0151.jpeg
    227.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3298.jpeg
    IMG_3298.jpeg
    417.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3300.jpeg
    IMG_3300.jpeg
    404 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0150.jpeg
    IMG_0150.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1237.jpeg
    IMG_1237.jpeg
    279.7 KB · Views: 65
See if this works;

Check out Stainless Steel 5 Tube Adjustable Fishing Rod Holder for Boat Marine Kayak Yacht on eBay!

Can't beat that price,thanks. Nice looking boat too,what make is that,I don't think I've had one of those-----yet .:D

See if this works;

Check out Stainless Steel 5 Tube Adjustable Fishing Rod Holder for Boat Marine Kayak Yacht on eBay!

I ordered it,it works out to $253.00 Cdn. How long did you wait for delivery?

It was here in 5 days which was amazing.
I sold that boat to Spring Fever’s son when I bought my SeaSport
24’ Rinker, they only built that model for 1 year that I could tell. I put the hardtop on it after I shortened it and had my bro build the supports. Was a great boat and took weather very well.

Unfortunately my E-bay experience has been a disaster,I'll never deal with them again.I ordered the rack from them and they sent me a tracking# for it,but what arrived was a cheap piece of crap art wall hanging.After hours of trying to contact the seller and e-bay,they tell me I received what I ordered,NOT. I've contacted Visa to try and get my money back,but it will take months to see if that happens.I get a temporary refund until dispute is settled.What a PITA.

Back