Roof top rocket launcher wanted

Unfortunately my E-bay experience has been a disaster,I'll never deal with them again.I ordered the rack from them and they sent me a tracking# for it,but what arrived was a cheap piece of crap art wall hanging.After hours of trying to contact the seller and e-bay,they tell me I received what I ordered,NOT. I've contacted Visa to try and get my money back,but it will take months to see if that happens.I get a temporary refund until dispute is settled.What a PITA.

Larry at DSS in Duncan was I think 300 installed to have one made. Just have to tow rig there.

Unfortunately my E-bay experience has been a disaster,I'll never deal with them again.I ordered the rack from them and they sent me a tracking# for it,but what arrived was a cheap piece of crap art wall hanging.After hours of trying to contact the seller and e-bay,they tell me I received what I ordered,NOT. I've contacted Visa to try and get my money back,but it will take months to see if that happens.I get a temporary refund until dispute is settled.What a PITA.
With Ebay I only pay with Paypal and with most of my online shopping as they will refund due to lack of shipping and very secure . Sorry to hear you had bad experience

Fish on Sports - states side delivered to your door , lots of roof top options to choose from for your style or he’ll build one…

Attachments

• IMG_0240.jpeg
    IMG_0240.jpeg
    679.3 KB · Views: 18
I don't need anything as fancy as you guys with soft tops. I have the same boat as "MrWood" a Seasport Skipper hardtop pilothouse,so the one in his picture would be perfect.

I don't need anything as fancy as you guys with soft tops. I have the same boat as "MrWood" a Seasport Skipper hardtop pilothouse,so the one in his picture would be perfect.
Sorry if I missed it but no luck with a local fab shop ? You can order the same rocket launcher holders (clamps) that Mr Wood has (Fish on Sports) and just add them on, adjustable….not much material there for your main frame , should be quick n easy for a local fabber but that may just be the problem ,

just gonna throw it out as an idea, your talented enough to buy some railing fittings and make your own setup with some nice clamp on holders. I bought some for my other boat this year and was happy with the quality..

just gonna throw it out as an idea, your talented enough to buy some railing fittings and make your own setup with some nice clamp on holders. I bought some for my other boat this year and was happy with the quality..

I bought the same ones and are identical to the brand name ones on my seasport. Just make sure you get the right size for railing diameter

ever have problem with the downrigger line in the motors?
If your meaning 3rd downrigger... I have never had an issue in the motors and been doing that since the 90s . I can still do fairly tight turns but need to be aware . I always keep the middle downrigger the shallowest.

I was thinking my the side riggers are quite far forward. Looks comfortable to work with…
Just wondering if they go under the boat on turns okay. Obviously they do

I was thinking my the side riggers are quite far forward. Looks comfortable to work with…
Just wondering if they go under the boat on turns okay. Obviously they do
I purchased the boat couple years ago and previous owner mounted them there . My previous boat it was closer to stern and I did not want to change with holes , repairs etc . I always extend the booms all the way out so it helps .

That is probably the best way to go,I'm sure I have enough fittings laying around to do it.I might have to wait a bit to see if e-bay makes it right or refunds my money.

Took your advise "Brando" and found I had enough stainless tubing and fittings to make my own rack.The rod holders from Amazon are very nice.In the end E-bay refunded my money,I don't know if it's because I contacted Visa about it or they realized they sent my order to the wrong address.

Attachments

• IMG_9886.jpg
    IMG_9886.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 59
Back