Report on Sooke

I Did a Hali Charter yesterday and found the same herd of dogfish as far as one can see, Tied and retied and then went to wire and hootchies. They are everywhere. I have seen springs under 15 lbs come in, but nothing too big yet. Vinny, coffee's on !!!

so where were the successful locations out of sooke for this hoarde of fish? thinking of maybe giving it a shot tomorrow...

so where were the successful locations out of sooke for this hoarde of fish? thinking of maybe giving it a shot tomorrow...

so anyone make it out this morning? unfortunately i didnt...

so anyone make it out this morning? unfortunately i didnt...

otter was ok after the whales went through got some nice fish . 3 on sat. up there lots of weeds and blue jelly fish,i think they are little man of wars if anybody knows what they are?????? because i am only guessing out again this morning.

Good luck Wolf

otter was ok after the whales went through got some nice fish . 3 on sat. up there lots of weeds and blue jelly fish,i think they are little man of wars if anybody knows what they are?????? because i am only guessing out again this morning.

Good luck Wolf

Fin's, we fished the Trap at duckfart and then moved to Secretary on the flood and did not see a fish netted. We then went with the rain back to Beachy and found a few, one long line release and one nice 24 lber around 1030 am in the boat. Then the mad rush off to work.

Back