replacing trailer bulbs ez loader

• Thread starter Thread starter saltybeaver
  • Start date Start date
S

saltybeaver

No sure how to change the bulbs on my 97 ez loader .I take the cover off and the bulbs are in closed they look air tight and doesn't seem to come apart???? what do I do?

You have to replace whole unit. This can be a pain so I now unplug mine before I back in the water and plug back in after removing the boat. Seems to help a bit.

If your trailer is newer you might call ez-loader and see what they do for warranty. My trailer is 3 years old and came with the new L.E.D lights that are manufactured by trucklight they carry a lifetime warranty. ez-loader sent me a new light a no charge that seems pretty fair to me. I think that even lights that are not the LED type carry the same type of warranty. check out the trucklight website and call ez-loader.. best of luck, hope this helps.

I would suggest you replace the lights by ripping them off completely and replacing them with a nice and easy light bar. I have never had trailer lights that work for more than a year or so, even though I did unplug them every time they went into the water.
I built myself a sturdy but lightweight bar out of PVC and haven't had to replace a bulb in 5 years now. Also gives me flexibility to switch from trailer to trailer without any hassle.

Back