Relentless Weather

I'm gonna go shopping tommorow, for gear and re-spool my Islander with the big game flourescent blue line.(otherwise no fishing for me)

C'ya on the water.

if you can get it the green is better, tried both and found the blue blended in too much, while the green was nice and visible(good for steering around weeds, seeing where the slab is in the water etc). doesnt seem to spook fish either...

I have used green too,I have to try the blue. I have used blue in fresh water, I think Stren makes it,anyway. Green is more visible for sure, I think blue is less visible in the water though.

C'ya on the water.

The green stands out nice, Real nice and bright with Polarized glasses on... With a good pair of polarized glasses you can see all lines well though. A decent pair of specs are worth there weight in gold for quickly seeing the lines for kelp dodgeing.

Edited by - maddog on 02/03/2006 17:05:51

Just wondering, dont take this the wrong way, i doint want to start a dispute or anything..but how come everyone always needs wolfs opinion? Theres dozens of other experienced fishermen on here? Its not that i dont like him or have anything against him, its just that just becasue your a guide doesnt mean you know about every topic and/or brand??

To fish or not to fish,
What a stupid question!
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and he will sit on a boat drinking beer for a life time :D
TGIF =Thank God It Floats

sorry after reading that it doesnt sounds like i wanted it to..its just that like in every single topic theres everybody ansking wolf what he would do, then appraising his reply like its holy or something

To fish or not to fish,
What a stupid question!
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and he will sit on a boat drinking beer for a life time :D

Your right Fins, I am on this thing way to much and 99% of it is done at work on a major caffine high, I work so Hard...Time to start paying attention at work rather than posting. Got to go, Coffees on Vinny !!!

Ok I wont reply then !!!!!!!!!!!! happy now nebarb??????????

Wolf

quote:Hey dog how's the new rig?? Dodge or Ford. Gas or Diesel ? They must pay pretty good at that place.

Tournament Proven !

Great Ride Fins, Same as my old one only newer, in a darker colour with a quad cab and a stupidly overpowered diesel.

Paid in Peanuts still for the patience of a saint last i checked, Ask vinny...

the bc ferries shut down..thats scary!

To fish or not to fish,
What a stupid question!

Back