Ranger Lake

• Thread starter Thread starter Bumper Thumper
  • Start date Start date
B

Bumper Thumper

Has anyone gone up butlermain ? Can you go up there with out any problems i am planing going up to ranger lake soon it is worth it to me if i get a fine for going in .It is something i have to do.
Thanks for any info.

unless you work for a logging company, your not going up butler

unless you work for a logging company, your not going up butler

No one is allowed in.The gate is locked and there is a gaurd posted there.I have heard that there has been some vandalism to the equipment up there.

No one is allowed in.The gate is locked and there is a gaurd posted there.I have heard that there has been some vandalism to the equipment up there.

Sad,

spent many a day on Boulder,Ranger and Forslund.

You can get in to Butler on a quad if you go in from Shawnigan to Weeks by truck then unload, weeks gate is open allowing you to cross over to butler as of last week. Not sure if Valentine main is open to go up and over though. No gates are locked and there is a small group of guys Striking before burnt bridge that are friendly that can't block the road due to houses up past burnt bridge and mushroom/salal season in full swing.

Sad,

spent many a day on Boulder,Ranger and Forslund.

You can get in to Butler on a quad if you go in from Shawnigan to Weeks by truck then unload, weeks gate is open allowing you to cross over to butler as of last week. Not sure if Valentine main is open to go up and over though. No gates are locked and there is a small group of guys Striking before burnt bridge that are friendly that can't block the road due to houses up past burnt bridge and mushroom/salal season in full swing.

Back