Playoffs!

Merrittboy

So what are your predictions for the baseball playoffs! or do any of you really care! I pick the Yankees over Philly!

As long as the Tankees dont win ill root for any other team go boston!!!!!!

Looks like your yanks didnt fair to well last night!!!!!!

OOOOOHHHHHH OOOOOOHHHHHH 2 DOWN FOR THE YANKS LOOKS GOOD ON THEM HIGHEST SALERIES BUT STILL CANT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been an Indians fan since 1957 , I think there was only two on Vancouver Island all those years , me and Bob MacDonald who owned the Oak and Carriage pub in Duncan..
Go Cleveland !!!

AL

Doesnt look good! What happened to Joba! All BUgged out! sorry! I guess KROD better head to Chicago! Indians have been throwing some good pitching. Oh well Yanks in 5!

ok, Yanks are gone. Lets see no fishing, Yanks lose, why go on? Hate the Canucks! I think that I am going against my American league and picking Colarado!

Carefull dont like the canucks!!!!!!!!now we know why your a yanks fan!!!!!!!you got no taste for the good things in life LOL LOL LOL:D:D:DI am kidding you here (dont want hate mail)

I like Torre and his style, but.... maybe it is time for a change. I think that they should also dump the older guys and go with the youth, but then Steinbrenner is getting old and wants another World Series. So they will probably buy. I see Clemens gone, ARod gone maybe Giambi, but what do I know, I thought that they would win the entire thing. Wolf, no offense taken, I like the Canucks a bit, but I aam just mad at the organization. I am glad that my kids are gone and not asking to go to a game, I would have to sell my boat and wife! :D:);)

Back