wild west
sunset.jpg

ok ill bite here is a nice small halibut

F1170008.jpg

and a small salmon

F1000026.jpg

Couple nice ones for the bar-b...

scan0002.jpg

What were the weights on those pigs wolf ?????

The hali was decieving it was 135 at the fish store it wasnt really long but really think as you can tell by my guest struggling LOL the spring is the upper inlet lodge record(knight inlet) of 53.5 lbs and C.S. you get a free beer from me for getting that one right LOL

Wolf

Murray Callaghan, aka Murphy Calhoun, showing off my nice little fish which, combined with another the next day caught by his brother, won Murray the Cruiser Division of the old World Guide Tournament that used to be held annually in Campbell River. He also was the Overall Winner for the two day event as nobody caught more weight.

Take care.

99Murray.jpg

May have seen this before (won trip to April Point with it in the TC)...off the back side of Malcolm Island...couple of 25lb springs to boot on that day :)

fog1.jpg

All i can say is WOW. Man talk about some nice looking fish. Hope we get into some good ones when we head to Tele Cove in June.

Congrats Guys

Mudder

Wolf was the a hot tub in the Springer picture. If so it's not any place I have stayed on VI. I am totaly jelous. Nice fish.

Few More favs

Whoooo hoooo...we can post pics!!

Tuna!!!

Depoetuna-web.jpg

Marlin!!!!

Picture394web.jpg

Rods!!!

TheRocket-Web.jpg

Now that's a helm

Thehelm-Web.jpg

quote:Originally posted by Mongoose

^ thats like $10000 worth of rods and reels!

Makes a man drool.

I figured about $14,000 worth - nice spread but peanuts compared the cash spent on the helm eletronics. I was fortunate enough to be a guest on the boat in Cabo last month...I still have dreams about that trip...life altering. I now must figure out how to afford a Cabo based big boat.

Yes it is a hot tub in all of the 13 years I have guided up there I think I have been in it twice once cause I had too you guess and next was just a bunch of friends up fishing and having too much fun LOL

Wolf

Back