Parksville area pub night

Degree of Freedom

Early this year, there was talk of getting together for a few pints in Victoria at the 4 Mile. Not sure if it happened or not, but how about getting together to solve the worlds problems over a pint or 10 at the French Creek Pub? Date and time to be discussed.

Wouldn't mind putting faces to a few names.
:D

I think alot of them will be up at the browns bay derby!! at the meet and greet!!!!!

Wolf

The next event planned after Chumfest is the Second Annual Seafood Feast held in Comox @ my house. Last year had over 25 attend. This year bigger house more seafood more people.;)

Cheers ME

The next event planned after Chumfest is the Second Annual Seafood Feast held in Comox @ my house. Last year had over 25 attend. This year bigger house more seafood more people.;)

Cheers ME

I tried to put together a mid island pub nite last year but only had 1 person turn out.:(
Pick a date and time and I'll be there if at all possible. Thats all you can do.
I know there is a bunch of us in the Chemainus/Duncan area and we could possibly put together a car pool for a few.

I tried to put together a mid island pub nite last year but only had 1 person turn out.:(
Pick a date and time and I'll be there if at all possible. Thats all you can do.
I know there is a bunch of us in the Chemainus/Duncan area and we could possibly put together a car pool for a few.

Or just try for a Chemainus/Duncan area night?
Anybody for the Brig?
(Or the Shipyard @ Birds Eye Cove to include Nebarb, who is a valued contributor.)
I'd love to hear your lies, errr, fish stories face to face.

Back