Pair of 2007 DF 140,

Hindsight

I am selling a pair of DF 140 Suzuki's with all the gear props,gauges, controls. Just over 1000 hrs counter rotation. $15000.00 OBO These motors have been used for three season's and been very well looked after. Sold as a pair only

Last edited by a moderator:
I only want one, and I want it CHHHHEEEEAAAAPPPP! :-)
Ya me too but no cheap motors any more. What are you going to replace them with ? I'll run mine another season for sure no hurry to sell they are in great shape. $12500. would be a great deal. How many hours maybe I should look at them

You can convert the counter rotating unit fairly easily. When I got my new Suzuki they converted one to counter rotating rather than ship in a factory built.

700 hours... I was going to repower while they were still fresh to get a good buck for them, but after taking the advice of nearly every suzuki mech I could find, the DF 140's are good a lot longer then that, so I'll just keep some money in the bank and run 'em untill one chucks a rod.

And thanks to everyone that asked me to split the pair and sell one for 5 grand...

700 hours... I was going to repower while they were still fresh to get a good buck for them, but after taking the advice of nearly every suzuki mech I could find, the DF 140's are good a lot longer then that, so I'll just keep some money in the bank and run 'em untill one chucks a rod.

And thanks to everyone that asked me to split the pair and sell one for 5 grand...

I hear Ya they are a great motor, I just want a little more torque.

Back