On board cleaning/bait board set up

I went a bit of a different route since it was a build and liked one that I saw done this way. I didn't want to lose a bunch of real estate under the gunnel for access to batteries etc so mine is only set down a bit. I had the extra beam so I think it's about 44" across and drains overboard. It holds a lot of fish and even large Halibut easily. It makes the back deck feel safer on rough days and it's a decent height to work on. I also like to lean against while in steering and prefer to stand anyways. I wasn't sure I liked it when I first saw it but wouldn't trade it now for anything else. You can see the room with an 80cm Spring and a little shorter one....
That looks like it would be really comfortable to work on top of too. Amazing. What boat is that?

I went a bit of a different route since it was a build and liked one that I saw done this way. I didn't want to lose a bunch of real estate under the gunnel for access to batteries etc so mine is only set down a bit. I had the extra beam so I think it's about 44" across and drains overboard. It holds a lot of fish and even large Halibut easily. It makes the back deck feel safer on rough days and it's a decent height to work on. I also like to lean against while in steering and prefer to stand anyways. I wasn't sure I liked it when I first saw it but wouldn't trade it now for anything else. You can see the room with an 80cm Spring and a little shorter one....
Visually it's perfect because it's right at the height of the top of the engines. So you're not losing any views. At least from that camera position you're not.

Last edited:
Back