New bunk help

i have UMHW with striping to remove water on mine. it comes in a roll and they will cut it to fit and also put it on the trailer if you like including custom end caps. i got them to do it since i couldnt be bothered.
just drop by and they will show you the roll. https://highlinertrailer.com/contact-us/
UMHW is best for aluminum boats. you can spray on liquid rollers from the can to make it even slipperier.

I have rebuilt the bunks. Used standard 2x6 and capped it with 1x6 PVC fascia using countersink stainless screws. Primed and painted the 2x with spare house paint we had kicking around. (Did not paint pvc) Hopefully I don’t regret that move, not sure how well the paint will hold up, but whatever.

Will install on trailer on Monday and report back with how well they work. (Photo is from before painting etc)

Attachments

• IMG_3606.jpeg
    IMG_3606.jpeg
    365.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I have rebuilt the bunks. Used standard 2x6 and capped it with 1x6 PVC fascia. Primed and painted the 2x with spare house paint we had kicking around. Hopefully I don’t regret that move, not sure how well the paint will hold up, but whatever.

Will install on trailer on Monday and report back with how well they work. (Photo is from before painting etc)

Nice work! That's exactly what my bunks look like. Works great for me, so I hope it works well for you too

Back