Motoring from Tofino to Tahsis

To be honest, I'm not sure what props I'm running. All I know its the factory props that came with the boat. The gentlemen from which I bought the boat, purchased it new in 2017. Due to health/or work concerns used it very little, only put 200 hours on motors/boat. Most of the time it was just moored in Granville Island. The sales person from whom I bought the boat, sold the boat to the original owner. From what I understand, the boat with pretty much just the standard 315 Conquest, with just the usual upgrades.
As for the Tuna bug, I think I'm coming down with a bad case already. :) Just need to get some experience with the boat and find some Tuna buddies to head out with this August/September.

To be honest, I'm not sure what props I'm running. All I know its the factory props that came with the boat. The gentlemen from which I bought the boat, purchased it new in 2017. Due to health/or work concerns used it very little, only put 200 hours on motors/boat. Most of the time it was just moored in Granville Island. The sales person from whom I bought the boat, sold the boat to the original owner. From what I understand, the boat with pretty much just the standard 315 Conquest, with just the usual upgrades.
As for the Tuna bug, I think I'm coming down with a bad case already. :) Just need to get some experience with the boat and find some Tuna buddies to head out with this August/September.
It's the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

Attachments

• IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 62
Back