Made in North America [Canada & USA]

• Thread starter Thread starter RVP
  • Start date Start date
Double Eagle, Hourston Glasscraft,Monaro Zeta boats are all proudly built in BC. Peetz reels are made in our capital. Scotty products are also made here. BC has some great manufacturers. One of my buddies has one of the coolest tatoos I have ever seen. It simply reads MADE IN BC on his shoulder. :) I also forgot Campion, Harbercraft, Coastal Craft, Lifetimer and Eagle Craft boats.

SeaStar steering hydraulic steering systems made in Richmond BC. http://www.teleflexcanada.com/CONTACT/contact.html.

Islander precision Reels in Central Saanich. They have the biggest cnc shop in Victoria, took a tour this year and it was impressive. They also make solar powered traffic signals for the north american market and high precision parts for the oil and gas industry.

Lot of talent on this rock.

quote:Originally posted by richmake

To bad Islander can't keep up with the demand and as a consequence....pissed alot of the tackle shops off this year...great product but lousy relations...

Being a rep for a reputable MFG., it's probably not the best idea for you to talk in the fashion to which you did in your last post, as it may ogment your very own opportunities. Sorry, not trying to pounce on you, just trying to offer some helpful ideas...

Cheers,
RVP. ;)

Ps. please keep adding MFG's to help build the list...thanks.

Back