Looking for Ford Diesel mechanic Nanoose area

Hey Sculpin, I received the delete kit for my 6.0l yesterday. I was planning on making the stock one into a delete, there is lots of info on the net on how to do it but in the end just decided to buy one. I got the BD kit from BD diesel out in Abbotsford. Another buddy installed a BD delete last year and it was a great kit. I also got my 4" SS turbo back from them and they provide great service and product. They have removed all info from their website on EGR deletes due to aircare issues in the lower mainland. I paid $279 for the kit, and I'm installing it myself. From what I see its a 3 hour job. I can take some pics of kit and install if your interested. Also if your interested in making your own I can hook you up with a stock one to make into a homemade delete as I have one sitting in the shop......soon to be two. I can get it up to nanaimo for ya too if you want to tackle that.

In the meantime, while the truck isn't running, go and unplug the electrical connection for the egr valve. it's right on top of the engine in front of the fuel and oil filters. Then at least your engine is getting cold dense air instead of hot dirty spent exhaust, and your turbo will thank you too.

I will be installing my new exhaust DPF delete and dpf/egr delete chip only this weekend . Did my last exhaust burn today.

Back