looking for a 4-stroke kicker

As for the TR system have a few guide friends that have them 1 took it off his boat always fixing the thing the other guy is always working on the thing you have to remember we are out almost every day and we need stuff to work.

Link ends and SS rod 50 bucks homemade alum. brackets with a bit of imagination 20 bucks total maybe 100 dollars and it wonk break down.

K.I.S.S. system applies here LOL

Wolf

Thanks for the info. I have my easy steer bar installed on the front of the motors with the help of some custom self made aluminum brakets.I have always used my tiller and worked from the back but I like to sit up front and relax as well So I will be doing the same come spring tie into my hydrolics and set up a second helm that way I can turn the main as well. Now I wish I could could have a second thottle location for the kicker. Have to DO some magor brain storming for that one.

Jeff Just talked to my buddy he does have one what are you looking for??Tiller? remote? long or xl long? let me know ok and hell get it ready.

Wolf

I'm also looking. the boat I just bought had a 2003 9.9 yammy with controlls but was stolen before I bought it so ...... if anybody knows of a yammy set up for controlls but does not come with them let me know or if anybody is intrested in the controlls .

Remote would be ideal, would go for tiller though if neccessary.

8 to 10hp would be nice I think, it's for my 17.5 canaventure. I don't know if I need long shaft or XL, how do I tell? I haven't ever run a kicker on it I used to have a 50 yammny 4stroke. Now a 65 Johnson 2stroke unsuitable for trolling.

ok ill tell him jeff a long will do for you then for the bigger boats with the big deeep vs like mine i need the xl long so it gets down deeper in the water and for the people here on the forum ill see what ever else he has as he is the mechanic down at a shop here in vic so he does see a few of them keep you posted.

Wolf

Jeff He has only one right now so if you can pm me and ill send you some info.

As for the rest of you guys I told him of all of you looking for a 4 stroke he is now going to keep his eyes and ears open for you all and when he finds some he said a little early yet maybe in a month or 2 he will let me know and ill pass on the info for you on the forum.

Good luck Wolf

Jeff He has only one right now so if you can pm me and ill send you some info.

As for the rest of you guys I told him of all of you looking for a 4 stroke he is now going to keep his eyes and ears open for you all and when he finds some he said a little early yet maybe in a month or 2 he will let me know and ill pass on the info for you on the forum.

Good luck Wolf

I have a 2003 9.9 hp 4 stroke Yamaha. It is a long shaft, high thrust, remote controls ( no power tilt ). Extremely low hours and in excellent condition. Well maintained and used only about six days a year! Under cover the rest.Will take US$ 1,950. Willing to drive to Blaine if you want it , you take off of boat.

Back