Lets hear some Halibut Stories

• Thread starter Thread starter first strike
  • Start date Start date
F

first strike

It is that time again and with the amount of boats out Constance Sunday, there must be some good stories? Where is the great one?

Spent a great day on the water sunday but no halibut. Must of anchored over a school of ratfish. Little devils, would chew on your bait untill it was gone but you could not tell by the rod action they were there. Don't know how many times i pulled the gear within 15 minutes to have nothing left but a spine and head or nothing at all.

Next time :-)

Spent a great day on the water sunday but no halibut. Must of anchored over a school of ratfish. Little devils, would chew on your bait untill it was gone but you could not tell by the rod action they were there. Don't know how many times i pulled the gear within 15 minutes to have nothing left but a spine and head or nothing at all.

Next time :-)

Blasted out to Coyote on Sunday, spent 6 hours bobbing in the water and watching the seagulls. "Released" two doggies and went home. Wasn't too exciting but a nice day for boating.

Blasted out to Coyote on Sunday, spent 6 hours bobbing in the water and watching the seagulls. "Released" two doggies and went home. Wasn't too exciting but a nice day for boating.

I was out all over the place on sunday ( Coyote, no name bank then Constance )
one hali 30lb on the in side of constance .And 10 doggys!! three packs of herring latter.

cheers

Rick

I was out all over the place on sunday ( Coyote, no name bank then Constance )
one hali 30lb on the in side of constance .And 10 doggys!! three packs of herring latter.

cheers

Rick

Saw you out there Tail Out.
Yote and I were in the 182 Malibou when you arrived at the Boarder.

Tips.

Saw you out there Tail Out.
Yote and I were in the 182 Malibou when you arrived at the Boarder.

Tips.

Back