Kingfisher 1825 - Anyone have a 3 downrigger setup?

Hot-Streak

As the title says, If anyone has 3 downriggers on an 1825xl kingfisher can you please post a picture of the setup? Looking into it for a friend and I'd be curious to see what the mounting solutions are.

I have 3 riggers on my Sliver Streak but I have a nice large fish locker/transom for the space. I also just helped my buddy install a 3rd rigger on his Hewescraft 18 ProV and he lllooovvvess it now.

Used it the past few days and the 3rd rigger hit about 25 to of the hits. We had a few triple headers off the head on coho.

Looking to help a friend figure out if they can get a 3rd rigger on an 1825xl as they don't have a pod or transom fish locker.

just put scotty 247's on and learn to stack saves having an extra ball down there ..... 15' apart and only run one flasher per side and keep the turns slow and wide ......

just put scotty 247's on and learn to stack saves having an extra ball down there ..... 15' apart and only run one flasher per side and keep the turns slow and wide ......
Thanks for the reply. I've actually double stacked it find it is not as fast or as convenient as running a 3rd rigger. I've also run a dipsy but the dipsy rod needs to be brought in or moved if a fish hits on the side to keep the out of the way. 3rd rigger still my prefered setup

As the title says, If anyone has 3 downriggers on an 1825xl kingfisher can you please post a picture of the setup? Looking into it for a friend and I'd be curious to see what the mounting solutions are.

I have 3 riggers on my Sliver Streak but I have a nice large fish locker/transom for the space. I also just helped my buddy install a 3rd rigger on his Hewescraft 18 ProV and he lllooovvvess it now.

Used it the past few days and the 3rd rigger hit about 25 to of the hits. We had a few triple headers off the head on coho.

Looking to help a friend figure out if they can get a 3rd rigger on an 1825xl as they don't have a pod or transom fish locker.
Sorry, cant help with this but I'm curious to see how you mounted a 3rd rigger on the silver streak and the 18 Pro V. Got any pictures of that set up?
Cheers.

lets see a pic of the rear of the boat and how you have it set up already,
so we can see what you got to work with ?

lets see a pic of the rear of the boat and how you have it set up already,
so we can see what you got to work with ?
As you can see my boat has 2 downriggers on the sides on the railing. The back has a lot of space to mount another rigger. Before the rigger was there I had my scotty puller mounted on the starboard side on the back. But because my kicker is on the port side I put the 3rd rigger on the starboard side and moved the puller to the port side. If I didn't keep the puller there I guess I could actually run 4 riggers. Last picture from the side you far away you can see how the 3rd rigger is back and a bit lower.

Attachments

• 3 rigger used.jpg
    3 rigger used.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 3rd rig.jpg
    3rd rig.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 71
  • boat from far.jpg
    boat from far.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 70
Sorry, cant help with this but I'm curious to see how you mounted a 3rd rigger on the silver streak and the 18 Pro V. Got any pictures of that set up?
Cheers.
Just posted the setup on my boat but here is the setup on my friends proV. (Almost the same as on my silver streak) Lots of space for it.

Attachments

• 20240825_084332.jpg
    20240825_084332.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 54
  • 20240825_081537.jpg
    20240825_081537.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 20240902_145351.jpg
    20240902_145351.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 20240902_144816.jpg
    20240902_144816.jpg
    458.6 KB · Views: 54
going to say hes got to do a similar thing as yours but his closer to helm is going have to kick out so not to clash into the one he mounts close to the transom other option he could do but it would involve some fab work is to make a platform loop to go over his main and mount it up there Dave at predator in HSB has a funky set up that works really well where i think he has two in between his twins pic below is from the net but its a 1825 or have a 1/4 -3/8th plate made up where you could offset another rigger and have it braced but his he running a kicker?

20190825_135929.jpg.3d203c81608cf8b5f2e2a57ab56e91d2.jpg

Back