JDF Derby

Do you have any contact info for the derby? Thanks, Mike

Sorry Maddog.

Paul has reserved second place again this year and I have reserved first. You will have to settle for third!!

The wife has even graciously offered to take the kid and dog up to Cowichan this weekend so that I can concentrate on drinking and fishing.

Wolf... I've got Timmy as my wingman this year. (at least we will eat well!)

See you all out there!!

Good Luck

Tips

My son and are in together for the first time this year. Banged a double header by my self tonight and managed to land both!
Good luck to everyone in the derby see ya at the bash!
Fah-Cups

Yeah, I wish I was in!!!:( Man there are some great prizes. Good luck gents.

Were in start fishing tommorrow for 3 days straight.First trip of the year.

Yes Paul and I are in it again this year and we are going for gold LOL ill be in a cabin at Sunny Shores again this year, good luck to everyone out there this year.

Have fun Wolf

Yeah, just talked to my buddy out on the head - starting to rip pretty good and getting rough - says he actually hasn't seen much caught and they lost a 30+ off secretary early and another decent one off the trap. Looks like rest of the afternoon and tomorrow may be real ugly (up to 60km forecast tomorrow)...

apparently the wind has died right down at the moment and my buddy just called in with a upper 20's at the trap...I told him he may want to consider running in to get it weighed based on current leaderboard, but I assume there will still be loads to report. Anyone else talk to anyone still out there?

What a day! Was blowing good at 4 when we came in. Still the 42.2 leading with a 32 in the box on ice beside it. Should be an ugly one tommorow am with that big ebb again. Not my day, lots of seals. They are just waiting for guys to hit fish and then bam , there on it.

Just back from Sooke .Fished from 4am to 4:30pm started at the Trap,fished there till day light than ran to Muir Creek than trolled to Sheringham trolled back to Otter for the change.Picked up at 2 and ran back to the Trap and trolled home.Total for the day 2 hits 1 losted cannonball and clip and no fish.The whole day saw 2 fish caught.Slow,slow,slow.

There she is - the first sunday fish has been weighed in at 32.44 lbs

:)

Back