Interior?

Merrittboy

Besides myself, are there any other members who live in the interior of the province and travel out to fish the island? Be interesting to know where everyone resides.

Kelowna. Got to Telegraph, Nootka, and Uki last summer on 3 seperate trips. Lots of driving, ferry fees and fortunately, fish.

good for u! I spent about six weeks in Renfrew. Time of my life, even with my wife there. lol. Ferry etc should be nothing fora Kelowna guy, u guys have to fight traffic everyday! I hate that main road through town.

CA .. I can see it now. Vancouver housing market plunges and VI housing market goes into overdrive. All those mainlanders moving here. Just the sort of rumor for a frosty nights entertainment. GLG

I think that would be fair! 1 chinook! Now what can we deny those who are coming the other way. I dont think limiting the amount of Caunuck games would work, I have to think about this as I see no reason for u guys to travel to the mainland! lol. I am sure all u hunters have enough deer and elk? Maybe a lottery system would be a good idea there. I will keep working on this one. ;) Oh yea, what is flossing? Is that an Island fishing method?

no money! Ferry cost too much and my wife wont let me play poker, is that like solitaire?. I meant moose,sorry, what do us mainlanders know about the rock, gee![:I] I know you have some small deer and some large elk, but do u have meese? oh I forgot, I don't hunt, as I dont know one end of a gun from the other !! And flossing, I think it is a way to keep the teeth of salmon clean, isnt it? ;):D

Back