In case you want to reach out to me.

I guess I'll put this here... was at a fuel barge last night and they had a little rack on the wall with some new Peetz spoons hanging there. Sadly no Hookums, but they did have several Sylvester's Secrets. I was hooked and bought two; they seem to have a bit of tarnish or grime, but I'll give them a good cleaning and see how they go! Anyway, looking forward to your online store whenever you're ready...I'm sure I'll buy more gear!

peetz spoons.jpg

I guess I'll put this here... was at a fuel barge last night and they had a little rack on the wall with some new Peetz spoons hanging there. Sadly no Hookums, but they did have several Sylvester's Secrets. I was hooked and bought two; they seem to have a bit of tarnish or grime, but I'll give them a good cleaning and see how they go! Anyway, looking forward to your online store whenever you're ready...I'm sure I'll buy more gear!

View attachment 108080
they were stocked by the previous owners a few years ago. I am having to build everything up from nothing to get all the popular profiles going again as almost all inventory was liquidated prior to my acquisition of all PEETZ tools, equipment and remaining assets.

My biggest hurdle is that so many people still believe that PEETZ closed forever. Please keep telling everyone you know that PEETZ products are still alive and will become available as they are built out.

Give me a call at the shop if you are looking for anything that you can't find. I may have it.

250-383-5342 Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm
Or contact me through social or private message me on this website. I am here to help in any way that I can.

Attachments

• 20240626_145308.jpg
    20240626_145308.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 31
Rob. It's isn't just you. Retail is pretty dead right now. With food prices and interest rates people have scaled back. Anything small is fine. Higher priced stuff just isn't moving. No one is killing it. This is across many sectors in BC right now.

Marc and Art really drummed up sales by making small things move at higher margin. That website and online shopping was key. They did that at Carmanah back in the day as strategy though tough times. Marc was a shark with marketing.

Example were those Peetz wine cork things they sold. The gaffs they had help from Andrew were awesome. If you made the clocks again would buy one in second? Clothes were a big one I think?

I wish you all the luck in world with this. Maybe ask Andrew if you guys can collaborate again? He used to work with Peetz a bit when Art started there.

Good luck...

Last edited:
Rob. It's isn't just you. Retail is pretty dead right now. With food prices and interest rates people have scaled back. Anything small is fine. Higher priced stuff just isn't moving. No one is killing it. This is across many sectors in BC right now.

Marc and Art really drummed up sales by making small things move at higher margin. That website and online shopping was key. They did that at Carmanah back in the day as strategy though tough times. Marc was a shark with marketing.

Example were those Peetz wine cork things they sold. The gaffs they had help from Andrew were awesome. If you made the clocks again would buy one in second? Clothes were a big one I think?

I wish you all the luck in world with this. Maybe ask Andrew if you guys can collaborate again? He used to work with Peetz a bit when Art started there.

Good luck...
My biggest hurdle is that so many people still believe that PEETZ closed forever. Please keep telling everyone you know that PEETZ products are still alive and will become available as they are built out. I hear it every time a new to me customer contacts me or walks through the door "I thought you were closed, but a friend said you were open". The bonus to the interaction is that they are so happy to be able to continue shopping for PEETZ products and have the services that they grew to know so well over their lifetime. That right there powers me. :)

Back