Help with boat value

happy hooker

Crew Member
Hi guys, looking for opinions on what this boat would sell for on the island/ coast. 20' Lifetimer CC, Yamaha 130 hp oil injected 2 stroke, owner says 200 ish hrs. I believe hull is early to mid 90's and is in really great shape, looks brand new. I'm thinking I should have no problem getting $10K? What do you guys think?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 591
That sounds about right to me. I would have guessed anywhere from 10-11k, depending on the day. Fish assassin may be right, but with the 2 stroke, and the center consoles just dont seem to hold their value like cuddy or run abouts.

CC boats are not as popular on the west coast, also 2 stroke yamaha is getting on.
I would guess in the 12-15 k range.

Appreciate the input guys, I have been offered this boat by a seller that really wants nothing but to unload it quick. I think I will buy it and tow to the island and put a for sale sign on it. Hopefully make a couple bucks, if you know anyone who might be interested let me know. HH

On further investigation 18.5 or 19 footer. Highliner galvanized trailer. Aluminum fuel tank. Welded alum dr mounting plates. 2 pedestal swivel seats in bow as well as bench seat behind console. Vinyl has a couple small rips in floor, thinking a couple sheets of alum checker plate. Tons of hatch storage.

Looks like a great deal if your original plans were to buy it and sell it for $10,000. Seems to me like a nobrainer your getting a really good deal and will be able to get more money then you thought for it.

Back