Goalie for sale

Milan Lucic said that the reason Bston managed to win the cup was that other than two regulars out of the line-up, the rest of the team was basically healthy.*According to the news conference with the coach and gm today, , we had a total of 11 regulars that were either out of the line-up or if it had of been* regular season games, would not have been playing due to the seriousness of their injuries.All this does not make excuses for Luongo* and his 4 collapses but you aren`t going to win too many series when only scoring 8 goals in 7 games.

In game one against Boston we won 1-0. On the balance of play we should have won 5-0. Six game later the Bruins had whacked and hacked any speed and skill advantage the Canucks had to the point that the Bruins were clearly the better team. In my opinion the series was lost in game 6 when Leaky Lou ended the game half way through the FIRST period and for 2 1/2 periods the Bruins were able to tenderize the Canucks for game 7.
Schneider reminds me of Thomas in the way that he is not full of himself and he would be the kind of teammate you would go through a wall for. I would not cross the street for Luongo if he was my teammate. If the Canucks move forward with Leaky Lou and dump Schneider then the Canucks will be looking at another Cam Neely situation. To the question, what can you get for a Leaky Lou, well it is garbage day today????

Back