fuse for charger-HELP!

• Thread starter Thread starter knucklebuster
  • Start date Start date
K

knucklebuster

I have a 'Pro Mariner 4' charger in my boat. It stopped working. I found that inside,on the circuit board,is a mini fuse. 250V/8 amp.
The biggest I can find anywhere is a 4 amp(circuit city).
I'm in Duncan. Anyone familiar with these?

Might want to call QUALE electronics i believe they are on burnside ave I have found a lot of hard to find stuff in there!!!

Good luck Wolf

Might want to call QUALE electronics i believe they are on burnside ave I have found a lot of hard to find stuff in there!!!

Good luck Wolf

Oh did they thanks Wireman good to know!!!!!

Wolf

Oh did they thanks Wireman good to know!!!!!

Wolf

Knuckle
Try FM Communications down behind Serious Coffee (the old Robin's Donuts) beside the old location of the Honda dealer, beside where the farmers market sits on saturday, the turnoff from the highway you would use to go to Buckerfields or GT collision or Harpers, sorry I don't know the street address. God I love living in a small town. Don't know the street names but know where things are.
Or Lordco or Napa, both open on Sunday.

Knuckle
Try FM Communications down behind Serious Coffee (the old Robin's Donuts) beside the old location of the Honda dealer, beside where the farmers market sits on saturday, the turnoff from the highway you would use to go to Buckerfields or GT collision or Harpers, sorry I don't know the street address. God I love living in a small town. Don't know the street names but know where things are.
Or Lordco or Napa, both open on Sunday.

FM communications is owned by Fred and Judy. They live on a boat at my marina. Funny thing, he walked past me 1/2 a dozen times today while I was working on it.Never thought to ask him. I'll probably see him there tomorrow . Thanks. And thanks for the other tip. I'll be in Victoria to get my passport on wednesday.I'll check Quale if Fred doesn't have them.

FM communications is owned by Fred and Judy. They live on a boat at my marina. Funny thing, he walked past me 1/2 a dozen times today while I was working on it.Never thought to ask him. I'll probably see him there tomorrow . Thanks. And thanks for the other tip. I'll be in Victoria to get my passport on wednesday.I'll check Quale if Fred doesn't have them.

Just a thought but if you hate fuses they make self reseting breakers in most sizes. The fuse you are looking for is not an uncommon size. Most auto parts stores or electronics distributors will have them. They are commonly used in chargers,invertors and onboard engine computers. If you were on the mainland I would give you a handfull as I always keep them in my toolbox. ALWAYS a good idea to find out why the fuse blew in the first place. Good luck:)

Just a thought but if you hate fuses they make self reseting breakers in most sizes. The fuse you are looking for is not an uncommon size. Most auto parts stores or electronics distributors will have them. They are commonly used in chargers,invertors and onboard engine computers. If you were on the mainland I would give you a handfull as I always keep them in my toolbox. ALWAYS a good idea to find out why the fuse blew in the first place. Good luck:)

found 'em. FM didn't have any. PC Electric didn't.
Terrys T.V. had them. Who'd of thought going to a T.V. repair guy for fuses for my battery charger.

found 'em. FM didn't have any. PC Electric didn't.
Terrys T.V. had them. Who'd of thought going to a T.V. repair guy for fuses for my battery charger.

Back