For Trade- Old soft top for 16' Double Eagle

Tips Up

I have my old canvas with full back cover and windows for trade. It is old and a rough but served the purpose for shade and shelter and was better than nothing. Also good for storage if your not under cover.

First case of Lucky takes!

Tips.

Canvas cover

I have my old canvas with full back cover and windows for trade. It is old and a rough but served the purpose for shade and shelter and was better than nothing. Also good for storage if your not under cover.

First case of Lucky takes!

Tips.
Hello, I realize it was many years ago, but would you still have the cover for a Double Eagle boat?
Thanks,
Chris

I have pedestal seats! What year is your boat? Looking for interior/exterior parts for a 60's early 70's (rectangular duel sliding side windows type) under floor gas tank, windshield wipers almost anything for that age? The cover looks like it actually slides into and along the top of the windshield frame?
Dog.

Have you put pedestal seats into your boat yet??

I have a 15.9 DE with sleepers and am contemplating doing this. Do you redo the whole floor or???

Hay Tips, do you still have that canvas for yhe double eagle. I am desperate to get something for my 1978 16' double eagle. Did I hear somebody say soemthing about sleeper seats?

Back