]
PHONE RON AT HOME FOR WEIGHTS BETWEEN JULY 8 /11 TO JULY 15/11
]

Attachments

• weight products email size.jpg
    weight products email size.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 102
Last edited by a moderator:
Let me speak about this one. This is not the first time you have posted these same items so let me finally set this one straight. Saving some fisherman some money.

Your cannon balls are over priced. I can buy 15#ers for under for under $25
The flashers.. I could buy cheaper at Walmart.
Your hooks can be bought cheaper online just about anywhere. Use Google.

SPAM SPAM SPAM............

just to let you know I reposted so I could put a picture up. I buy my lead at metalex recycle, richmound. I payed $1.40 per lb plus hst. I donot use car weights ot plumbing lead, only 99.9% lead, no toxics. that lead that is not pure leaves a toxic in the water and it can be chasing the fish away. some customer ask where I get my lead. the cheapess coyotee flashers i have found is $14.99 plus hst & some shipping. I went on amazon.com and found gamagatsu hooks size 1,2,3,4,
5,& 6s yes there $20.00 gamagatsu size 4,5,&6s ott are $42.99 us plus taxes and some shipping. all packages are 100 pieces.

New lead is not even worth that much. You are getting riped of by the recycler.

Amazon changes their prices regularly. I have 100's of 4/0 and 5/0 hooks I have bought for $20 and free shipping. Plus I can buy them thru my local fishing store @ your price.

FA leave the guy alone already? His prices are cheaper than stores so it's a deal if anything. Sure you might be able to find cheaper if you look all over the net, drive all over, buy inferior product but some don't want to do that. If you don't want to buy it then simply move on.

fa who are you to tell anybody what they can sell there stuff for ,leave the guy alone.

FA leave the guy alone already? His prices are cheaper than stores so it's a deal if anything. Sure you might be able to find cheaper if you look all over the net, drive all over, buy inferior product but some don't want to do that. If you don't want to buy it then simply move on.

Once again Kelly I am not one to listen to you,

Saving a fisherman money is not good? Telling the seller that there is cheaper lead out there is not good? Telling fisherman to look at local tackle retailers to buy hooks cheaper is not good? Good thing I did not warn anyone about the fake Gam hooks that are out there. They have been out there for years. Check out craigslist for lead. Do a search for cannon balls. There are tons of guys selling cannon balls for under $25. Oh but again saving a fisherman some money. Guess thats not good.

This ad was posted over another fellow trying to sell lead cheaper a month or so ago but that was ok?

These prices are higher then some stores. They are taking away from our local retailers that have some of these items cheaper. If this is what it is, the fellow should open a store and take out a Yellow Pages ad.

The point is you cant just ruin someones thread and slag them everytime you see something you dont like. You look like a goon when you start calling someones thread spam when he is just trying to make an honest few bucks. I have had to pay $50-60 for a ball before and have seen them for $75 so $32 is in line. If your really passionate about saving people money just start a new thread or better yet go fishing.

Again Kelly I will not listen to you..........Maybe if I had your money I would buy from this guy and not worry about paying higher prices then necessary.

Keep posting Kelly and so will I. Bet you have better things to do.

jusy replying to earlier post. I went on amazon.com gamagatsu hooks sell at $36.29 per 100. size 4ott,5ott, & 6ott. dropped price over $8.00 on thier cost with free shipping over $25.00, but no where is there any hooks for $20.00. you must have bought your hooks along time ago. as far as the lead goes i do not buy used lead, you don't know what in it .

Just wait it happens all the time. Prices change just like you have seen. So you are telling us that 100 packs of gam hooks are on Amazon for $36.29 with free shipping? Great deal I would say. As for a long time ago I buy year round. I fish alot and buy alot. Just wait the prices change all the time.

Now as for lead you should look into it a bit more. Lead is worth about $0.50 a #. It sells thru metal dealers for around $0.70 -$1.10 a pound for new/unused lead. Again if you search buying lead in Vancouver online you will find dealers. In the long run you will be able to make lead molds cheaper. Saving every fisherman more money. I would hope..

Eh....Kelly you reading this?????Even the seller looked online and found good deals....LMAO

yes, on amazon.com gamagatsu 4,5,& 6 ott hooks are $36.29 plus tax.

now, if i could buy pure lead at .70 cents per lb i could sell at $25.00 or less. if you know where i can get it for less then a $1.00 let me know and i will buy 500 lb and make them. you seem to think you are the only one that shop on line. in this day and age everybody does.

Sure, I will call around tomorrow if I have the time. I have been thinking about buying a bunch my self as I own all the gear to make my own. It's just at the price I have been buying balls here in the Comox Valley I found no need to mold my own. This spring there was a bunch of ads on craigs list for 15#ers for $20 each. Now they have raised their prices to $23-$25.

Your in Vancouver right? I will try to get on it by the end of the week.

That was quick F.A., how about finding me some cheap around Edmonton! LOL.
I haven't found anything but scrap chite for about $1.00 a pound!

Just have to find a lead dealer I called dozens today all over Vancouver and the island. Todays market value is $1.10-$1.12 but it changes by the hour. I can lock it in right now at $1.21 for brand new 60# engits. Not Scrap or Recycled Lead. Plus there are some scrap guys saying they have clean lead for much cheaper. Have a friend thats buys for $0.50 here on the island.

looks like the price will stay above a dollar. i have quite a few 10s,12s,& 15lb. that is the way i buy the lead in 62-66lb bars. i will watch to see if it goes below a dollar. in the mean time go fishing,

No problem there buddy. Was happy to go all over the place find you lower prices. If anyone else wants to know where to buy cheaper lead send me a PM. I will gladly help you out. Fisherman to Fisherman just like the others that have already inquired.

You have already seen hooks are cheaper online then on this thread and lead. Used lead in 50-60# molded amounts sell at the recycler for $0.50 and change a #. I found you new lead never used cheaper then you could buy from the recycler.

Remember all I am trying to do is lower the cost of fishing for everyone. This is a sport not a business.

Back