Fishing seems so far away

Should be good for both econamies no doubt,,, together we stand devided we fall,, we have to stand up to the east some how and the closer relations are between A.B. and B.C. the better...
I geuss the term The Province Alumbia, might not be that far fecthed after all.. I am refering to an article written in Western Standard magazine a few months back it was quite interesting not sure if any of you's read it but it made a lot of sense for both econamies....

Walleyes cant you see I put LOL and smiley faces :):):) on my reply if you didnt get IT!!!!!!!I was joking around do you understand me know or do you want me to make it clearer for you ????

As I was saying both provinces has a lot to offer as you know but -51 sure as hell seems like hell to me thats all I was saying!!!!

Today warm sunny in a t shirt opppps did I say sunny I mean (rainy)all day going to have to wash the boat as the japanese plum trees are blooming so fast it looks like snow on the ground and its all over my boat YES it sure is HELL living in Victoria I hate the weather here!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

P.S. Nice picture of summer fishing in alberta Walleyes
Looks like a day on the ocean as well!!!!

Wolf

Blue, our roads are already out...cariboo sensitive area, they figure the cow's will miscarry if a truck scares 'em, but a Bell 206 skimming the tree tops doesn't affect them in the least. :D

The discussion between Wolf and Walleyes got me thinking, I've been living on the Island and working in northern BC and Alberta for over four years and I wouldn't have it any other way;). I could do without the rain in the winters on the island, but I would sure miss the ocean. I could do without the crazy cold and five feet of snow but I'd miss the big sky and sun up north. I love the island way of life but the north's gift of employment allows me to enjoy it when I'm there. I fish and hunt in both areas and love each the same but for different reasons.

You guys are justified (Wolf & Walleyes) to feel so passionate about your homes, nothing wrong with it, but good luck getting the other guys to change his mind about his</u> home, or to even give even a thought that there is a place equal to or greater then where he lives.

My opinion is that you're both right and hope you accept the thanks from a misplaced east-coster for being so kind as to share your homes with me!:) I promise to clean up behind myself and try to leave 'em better then I find them.

But don't get me started about Nova Scotia...shoot we got youse both beat hands down. (No fish or work tho'!![:I])

Scooter

Point recieved wolf,,, I geuss like you I get a little to defensive sometimes,, have to learn to chill.. And yah it was a nice day on the water,,, did you notice the gear ??? I use my west coast gear it's how I stay sharp and keep in practice with it when i'm not out west... Lake trout fishing and Salmon fishing have a lot in common,, I even use the same flahers and chovie holders it is quite effective... Get some looks from some of the local guides but they really start to look when we come in with some hogs and weigh in at the marina....

No problem there walleyes totally understand.I have had some quest from back east want some of the anch. heads so they could use them on the lakes back there and they love em know exactly what you mean.

Wolf

Now I'm getting a bit verclempt...Kiss and make up time is so....so...
now don't get me started.....
Scooter, I almost have a calf when I get some hollywood coming around the corner at a buck ten without using his road radio to give you the heads up.
This time next week I should be prawning (weather permiting).

blue if you want to come down for the 29th i have an opening to go fishing!!!!! let me know.

Wolf

Wolf, Will let you know when I get word of my release date.
Might be here til then, or not.
I'll drop you either a PM or phone when the warden decides.

Back