Fishing Nanaimo

R

RVP

...hmmm - what a bunch of *******!!!! Where the hell are all of you guys fishing any ways??? Give me a break on the weather front as an excuse for not hitting the tides! Why are you not fishing around the town? I have been out every night in the Zego, a 10ft. sport boat with a 30 hp motor, trolling and jigging around the fingers, clark, shack, neck and brick yard. It's been a pretty pathetic showing from the locals. What's up??? Git you're asses out on the tide, fishing around nanaimo is good.

Zego, zego,zego,zego...you're best opportunirty for saftey and convenience while fishing, is in a Zego sports boat. Talk to us today, as we are happy to share any information with you.

http://www.gozego.com

quote:Zego, zego,zego,zego...you're best opportunirty for saftey and convenience while fishing, is in a Zego sports boat. Talk to us today, as we are happy to share any information with you.

Oh please give us a break [?] [?] [?] it looks like not a bad toy for the kids but you are making a pretty bold statement there...

Too funny, I'm going out tonight after a couple weeks of work and family camping trips, Looks like a great evening with good tides and weather.

RVP it says there have been 20-30 pound lings caught off of snake island? Could you tell me how far out, what side and what you were using?

Thanks, heavy nets

******* eh! who are you to tell us when to fish?
you must have bought the zego so you could fish alone. i got a t shirt for you that says "i fish alone because i have to" "no friends fishing club" give me a brake. by the way you can buy the zego's off the internet at alibaba.com

wow people are agro on here I think it's funny that when I'm fishing too much my wifes mad at me if I'm not fishing enough RVP is giving me a hard time, it's all about getting out on the water and enjoying your time catching or not catching by yourself or with friends

rvp-you gotta expect that when you call the boys "*******"

rvp
I dont know you and I got it right away that you were givin the boys the gears and havin some fun
I geuss some are over sensitive *******
LOL haha hehe

You just have to look in the cleaning table gut pile to know that there
is fish around

I don't think I have seen anything in that cleaning table since May other than crab shells and prawn heads

not only sensitive ******* but jealous too. must be nice to be "out every night" fishing and playing with your new toys while the rest of us are working or dreaming about being out there.

There are still springs to be caught out there. They just dont seem to be feeding in as close as they were earlier in the season.

Was our this morning and it was dead[xx(] Not a sniff from a salmon anyways.Other boats I talked to seemed to report the same.And lots of jelly fish to slime up the gear.[B)]

Back