fishing must be slow

Kelly you out tommorow I think I may be what channel on the vhs are you on???

Wolf

ill be out. hopefully in the morning this time! if i have enough gas my try for a run to constance. never been out there before but i can see the boats.

Ill put the radio on 72 as well hope to hear from you if its nice you may have to go for a burn kelly.

Good luck to you and rick derbys on LOL

Wolf

Frayed knot look for me 23 ft glasply with pod and merc on the back say HI !!!!!

Wolf

wont be out at constance. ill be off the breakwater and harbour mouth. spoons 10' off the bottom

Ill come by and swamp you LOL if you want you can follow me out there and see where it is!!!

Wolf

Skunked ,( pretty much) seal took the first fish and i got a gill plate back.:(
The next one got off shortly after hooking it.
Green/glo spoons and purple haze hootchie got a few hits !

Skunked at Whirl Bay, Church and Beecher Bay today. Not a fish to be seen amongst 20 boats. No bait either. Where have they all gone? Tried both bait and spoons.

i got skunked today. a seal followed my boat around for 2.5 hours!! but i burned off all the gas in the boat testing ripping around the waterfront at 50mph:D i didnt even get a bite, where are the fish?

Seemed like the past few years have been the same around Beechy/Sooke for winters; peaks around end of Nov and drops off gradually from there.

Back