Ever Sold Stuff on EBay?

Dogbreath

Bought a few things but never sold any.

Since I'm not working I'm looking to let go of a few odds 'n ends is selling on EBay as easy as buying, I imagine not.

Anything in particular to watch for?

TIA

-Make sure the title description is very accurate and select the right wording, so that potential buyers can easily search for and find your item when they do a search. If you find that your auction page has very few visits (auction page counter) revise your title description! By changing a few words will lure in the right buyer searching for that item.
-Make sure you take clear and accuate pictures of your item to display in your add a good picture is the difference alot of the times in making the sale or not.
-How is your feedback rating? if you have very few feedbacks to your profile potential buyers might be scarred away do to lack of reputation and trust, thus the importance of a really good and acurate auction description.
-Check your e-mail often and reply to all your customers e-mail questions.
-Do a search on e-bay and see what other like items are selling on e-bay to get an idea what price you should be setting your item at.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me...

where are you from, if from victoria , usedvictoria.com is free and stuff turns over fairly quickly there, they have sites for other cities as well, what kinda stuff you wanting to sell
dohboy

I live in Vancouver.
There's all kinds of odds 'n ends I'll most likely never use, Pike lures, Steelhead Spoons/Spinner making gear and even some Marlin lures leftover from some Big Game trips.
Don't really need to sell it but it does take up space.

Dog,

In most areas there are people who put on classes for selling on ebay they are cheap and worth the money. I have been selling on ebay for about 8 years it is fun. Everyone is right description and pictures are the key. If you have any specific questions I would be glad to answer them. If I lived closer I would make you an offer on everything. I collect all sorts of fishing equipment. Good Luck.

www.usedvancouver.com

Lets see no fees takes about 5 min to upload a photo can have max 4 per add

we have listed stuff and sold within hours had calls within minutes,

had no hassle at all people are local either we meet them or they come to our house (same as buysell.com)
A photo of the stuf you are selling makes all the difference- pricing right helps too.
As far as I'm concerned way less hassle than ebay

usedvictoria. Found the dinghy i've been searching for on this site. It was in Sidney. Picked it up Thursday evening. Good deal. also check out usednanaimo.

Back