*****er’s full! Need electric toilet help

Last_Call

Well, just in time for prime boating season my electric toilet holding tank is not working. The holding tank is located inside my pod, the electric toilet is in the cuddy and the jabsco console with “empty” button is in my cabin on the dash.

I’ve had periodic electrical issues with this system in the past but now the console is not receiving any power whatsoever so I’m unable to empty the holding tank (I realize I could do so manually with a hand pump or find a pump out station nearby but i want to fix it). Anyways, my boat is at Milltown marina and they have a 5 week wait or so for me to see a mechanic. I’ve got boating plans sooner than that and hoping there’s someone on the forum who knows about marine electrical and would be willing to come take a look. Would love to get this issue resolved before the overnight boating trips I’ve got planned soon. Willing to pay cash, or take you coho fishing or ?? If you or someone you know can help out please DM! Thx.

i could do it for ya in exchange for a lithium battery but im allergic to lead acid and poorly wired electrical systems.
if youre willing to fork over some cash and do dualbus hubs, lithium batteries and 0 AWG cable everywhere i could do a makeover on your electrical bus. but this would likely cost more than a mechanic.

Back