Elk/Beaver Bass

• Thread starter Thread starter Iceberg
  • Start date Start date
I

Iceberg

Wondering how the bass fishing has been going for people in Elk/Beaver? The action started yet?

It must be! Shawnigan is hot right now so I imagine they'd be great in Elk. Go shallow with spinnerbaits.

I personally am not a fan of the taste of bass out of Elk, but I am sure they could be good cooked the right way. I have been out of town for 2 months and am back in 2 days, really looking forward to getting out there. Spinner baits in shallow? sounds good. how about plastics?

Hey Kildonen,

Give me a call one day when the temps are hot and the wind is low. I'll get you out one night after work. Lottsa fun when you can get 10+ fish in an evening.

'Hawk

quote:Originally posted by fishhawk8

Hey Kildonen,

Give me a call one day when the temps are hot and the wind is low. I'll get you out one night after work. Lottsa fun when you can get 10+ fish in an evening.

'Hawk

Rightee-o there Georgie boy!! Let's do it up. After June 15 of course coz it's closed until then according to the regs.

Is that the date it is open for retention, or is it completely closed now to all bass fishing? Cant wait to get out on the water. Hope it keeps getting warmer!!

You can fish bass all you want year round but it is closed to retention april 15-june 15 to allow them to spawn.

Ok, Thank you. Thats what i thought. Well, I am going to head out tomorrow for the evening bite (hopefully). Tight Lines

Back