ECVI Fishing Report

Just talked with a buddy who guides down by hornby all summer and he has had great success the last few weeks with getting a minimun of 2 springs and 2 lings in each of his last 7 trips. Nice sized fish too! Taking the old man out for Father's day tomorrow, supposed to be low winds and 2 tide changes at 7:00am and 11:50am so could make for some good fishing! Here's hoping for one good local trip before our 4 day journey to winter harbour on tuesday! Will post a report from both outings!

SWC

Just thought I'd let you guys know that the deep off the hump is on fire right now at Cape Mudge.

Snowhite/Saltwater

Will ya share some info on depth of water, trolling depths & tackle. I fished CR Hump Sunday in 280' water and trolled @ 180'-240' with a Jack Smith with no luck. I would rather fish of hornby and lay prawn traps but I know where to get nice lings in CR.

Dan

Did some prawning today by Denman. I got my limit in 3 hours. I hadn't gone in at least a month. I tried to wait for the commercial prawning to finish but I got too impatient. Right before the commercial prawning started I noticed the numbers stating to drop off.

Back