Dogbreath and RVP question

I don't work in the tackle business, don't FF either, RVP is your man!

EDIT-It think you meant Dirtdog</u>.

quote:Originally posted by kelly

Just wondering what type of flyrods and reels you guys sell? might drop by this week

Hey Kelly, hows it going? I have not talked with you for awhile...in Fly rods & reels - we sell Okuma, Trophy, Fenwick, Berkley, Amundson and some really inexpensive starter combo's. In the near future we will have Loomis, Temple Fork and other not so common high quality brands that I am working on as we speak. The Sportsfishing Center is in the middle of it's building stages...3000 square feet of retail. It all takes time - peg by peg, row by row, isle by isle - reno, by reno. The whole retail space will be utilized for all genre and in every aspect of angling.

Coffee is always on...see you there!

Nice to see that the Dog and the Die Hard are pals now, wasnt to long ago I remember you two going at it!! Ahhh, the good old days!:D

quote:Originally posted by Roe Bags

Nice to see that the Dog and the Die Hard are pals now, wasnt to long ago I remember you two going at it!! Ahhh, the good old days!:D

Oh, Bags - you know better than that...internet forums are all just a bunch of blah, blah, blah - not real life! Although most forums are very benificial to all anglers in one way or the other. The only enemies I have are the ones who don't know me personally...and even then, nothing is personal.

Come on down to the Sportfishing Centre - The coffee is always on! Besides, I need more friends! ;)

Cheers,
RVP.

Good to see you back on the site RVP

Wolf

quote:Originally posted by Roe Bags

Weve already shook hands at a certain pullout DHA, u didnt know it.....but I did!!:D

hehe - actually you did not know that I knew...as per "Langdon Auger". LOL ;)[}:)]

Back