DFO Airforce

We will ask politely, hope, hope some more and send them a stern letter as they rape and pillage our ocean and its bounty. Our good faith gestures don't influence these types of people who could care less about our kind gentle nature. We used to actually act on these types of things. No more though.

Last edited:
I think this clears up my confusion, the red dash of the government's, the King Air and the sun to be delivered dash 8 are PAL under contract to government.
News article

Campbell River Mirror: New plane will double DFO's surveillance capacity in BC – Campbell River Mirror.

Link is not loading correctly, fail!

I think this clears up my confusion, the red dash of the government's, the King Air and the sun to be delivered dash 8 are PAL under contract to government.
News article

Campbell River Mirror: New plane will double DFO's surveillance capacity in BC – Campbell River Mirror.

Link is not loading correctly, fail!
1 for the Pacific Coast and 3 for the Atlantic. Going out on a limb here, this doesn't mathematically sound correct....

Last edited:
Good to see at least a little token effort to combat the increasing numbers of Chinese factory ships fishing off our coast.

Back