Derby's Canuck emporium

Derby just banned himself from the forum :(.

"At this point ..I have ask the moderator to ban me from this site... I would like to wish all of you good fishing and tight line....Take care

Cheers ........ :)"

Regretfully,
Sculpin

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not seeing what you're seeing Scalp..... ;)

Any ways... Someone should tell Kes he isn't playing soccer :D

At least we got a point

Hey Derby did we make a great call or what, been busy the weather here is great 25c lots of ptang :) Gotta love Hawaii

Yo Haloe howzit, btw your pedicab dude said your pakalolo order is ready :eek:

Happy to get a point! Canucks were outplayed. F@ck chicago is on a role. Schneider kept them in it.

The main thing is holmo didn't get the score right but that was too close for comfort..

Hell, I almost had to pull out the sign of the cross there...

You know it is going to be a dark day when he gets one right :D

Well... I guess we are just waiting on the locusts then

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

ha ha el local, half black and proud of it, going hunting with the bros can you say dog and knife going to be a blast :) by the way were is my man Derby?

ah it sounds like you going on a bush hog hunt...I'm also off in search of fun & sun

Derby, I think he's on a self imposed time out...:confused:

Mahalo bro :cool:

that we know of....give it time, the type of blatent disregard for the rules that hansen demonstrated on that elbow to hossa's head, is usually the start of a progressively increasing misbehaviour....much to the likes of the Duncan Keiths of the league....:p.....holmes*

fixed it for you

Any player in the NHL with the first name Marianne is going to have to give some head once in a while!!! LOL

Maybe he likes candy Kane!! lol

The others on the team should watch out he may try to Oduya too.

The puns in here......... I tell ya

images

wow that pic is so fitting. I dunno about burning yourself to make a joke on someone else kidda defeats the purpose. those were just for you H

does that say blackhawksdown in the corner of that pic?

Back