Cordless Impact Gun Brand/Size

Nice. I've been thinking about the compressor for a while. Like you, I've got a portable Vac and mid-torque impact and share batteries.

I keep one of those crappy 12v plug-in tire compressors in the truck (maybe $20 from CT, and sound like a jackhammer). Not great, but they get the job done in a pinch. At home I've got a nice quiet little 2hp Makita.

Can't quite justify the M18 compressor....yet.
The m18 compressors is well worth the money, mine gets a fair amount of use.

Said goodbye to my Makita tools yesterday. Sad to see them go but the dewalt mid torque was great for the trailer work and lots of good used dewalt stuff for sale on Facebook marketplace. Even got around to two honey do projects with the impact. Just need a recip saw, Bluetooth radio and a light and I’ll be back at square one again.

Haven’t ordered the inflator yet, tempted to get rid of the Makita air compressor for garage space but mostly want to keep it for blowing air for cleaning the lawn mower.

Put lots of never seize on the lug nuts. Looking forward to towing up and down the island in August and being able to do a tire change in a reasonable time frame without cooking the family.

Back