canucks tonite

agreed they're ugly I was hoping they were going to change the logo if they had of gone to that Johnny canuck logo I would have bought one already, but I'm not buying one of those jersey's. hopefully when they come out with they're third jersey next year they'll think of something good, I haven't watched too much of the Isles this year but I'll be watching when Simon comes back when they play the Rangers for the first time, that will be good, Isles have a good coach

Van 3 Edm 1, Canucks get a few more shots on goal tonight than last night (only 19 for the game last night) and the defence holds the Oil to fewer on Roberto. In other words I don't have a clue but that's my guess but I'm hoping for the Nucks!!

Wrong again, I just can't win. Canucks uniforms?? I can see having Vancouver across the front for away uni but why the home, which one is home anyway. Most of the uniforms (new) in the league this year look like clown suits!

KIller and I were close to the final result. I don't mind the uniform, have a look at the A. Ducks white uniform and it will make anything look good!

Vancouver's going to fall behind 2-0 in the first and rally back to win 3-2, that's my prediction anyone else?

Vancouver's going to fall behind 2-0 in the first and rally back to win 3-2, that's my prediction anyone else?

I love the Canucks but for some reason I find myself flipping the channel when they fall behind this year they just dont seem to have the intensity Hopefully they fire it up soon:)

I love the Canucks but for some reason I find myself flipping the channel when they fall behind this year they just dont seem to have the intensity Hopefully they fire it up soon:)

I'm getting the ppv on 288 on the shaw box for free, could still get blacked out but it's working so far, canucks 4 blue jackets 3 oh looks like we're playing Sanford better change the prediction to canucks 2, blue jackets 4

I'm getting the ppv on 288 on the shaw box for free, could still get blacked out but it's working so far, canucks 4 blue jackets 3 oh looks like we're playing Sanford better change the prediction to canucks 2, blue jackets 4

Sure enjoyed watching the Canucks win over Colorado last night. It was a toss-up between the Canucks and the Lions. They were on at the same times. However, when the Canucks are ahead, I like to watch them. I hope that there winning streak continues.

quote:Originally posted by fishcatcher

Sure enjoyed watching the Canucks win over Colorado last night. It was a toss-up between the Canucks and the Lions. They were on at the same times. However, when the Canucks are ahead, I like to watch them. I hope that there winning streak continues.
We'll see when the AVS are here on friday.

Those Canucks are red hot. They've managed to hold onto their leads or win in shootouts. Keep going Canucks!

Back