Canucks 2023-2024 season

Lol , all good boys we wear our hockey-hearts on our sleeves , the better team won last night , We will be back next year , as I’m sure the Canucks , at least we only have to wait a few months now 😉 as far as 97 not coming out to the ice , he was already in the shower I’m sure , It was sometime later they announced it , it’s only the sixth time in history that the losing team had that trophy awarded to them , besides , would you go out there after they booed the Canadian anthem , did you not hear how loud the fans were booing when they called the 97’s name out to except the trophy? I would’ve been in my car on the highway lol , great season. See you next year.

All i could think of watching the hockey after Canucks got eliminated is….Canucks have to get bigger and tougher. we’ve been saying it for years and years . there’s not a hope in hell all their small, speedy forwards could have survived into those later rounds.

All i could think of watching the hockey after Canucks got eliminated is….Canucks have to get bigger and tougher. we’ve been saying it for years and years . there’s not a hope in hell all their small, speedy forwards could have survived into those later rounds.

It’s always something goalies, defenders forwards ect… when the stars align you get a shot at the cup

I remember going to canucks game and the US national anthem would get booed every game it got played. Then 911 happened and people started cheering it

Why do we play anthems at all? These are not national teams. Do it IIHF and Olympics style: your reward for winning is they play your anthem. Watching some singer dragging it out and trying to make it about themselves, it just smits me off. Avoid if possible.

Back