Canucks 2023-2024 season

As the band wagon lightens lol
Still on the wagon, always will be a diehard fan. But I’m also a realist and I think the ‘Nucks need some playoff seasoning and more depth before they’re ready for this kind of heavy hockey. They played a much heavier game in the first half of the season. The relentless forecheck that worked so well for them early has left their game, I feel. We have only seen it in fits and starts this series, and I think key players are starting to wear down.

For me, this season has already been a success. After the horrors of the Benning era, I can see a plan and proper asset management. I think brighter days are ahead, no matter what happens these playoffs.

Still on the wagon, always will be a diehard fan. But I’m also a realist and I think the ‘Nucks need some playoff seasoning and more depth before they’re ready for this kind of heavy hockey. They played a much heavier game in the first half of the season. The relentless forecheck that worked so well for them early has left their game, I feel. We have only seen it in fits and starts this series, and I think key players are starting to wear down.

For me, this season has already been a success. After the horrors of the Benning era, I can see a plan and proper asset management. I think brighter days are ahead, no matter what happens these playoffs.
Didn't Benning bring in JT Miller though? He is a great 2 way player and tough enough for any playoff run. Would not be the same team without him.

Last edited:

He did trade for Miller, who’s my favorite Canuck. He also drafted Hughes, Boeser and Pettersen but had multiple draft failures and crazy trades

Back