Canucks: 2011/2012

@eaglemaniac.. Being in the Northwest division definitely helps them get points, but the canucks if anything lose to the ****** teams. The only less talented team they feast on is usually the Hacks.

They did happen to end detroits record streak at home, beat boston in the cup rematch and shut out the blues when they were the hottest team in the league :)

To bad they aren't in the east..they could beat the leafs 6 times....IOW there are crappy teams in the east too. :)

@Derby, I agree! Haha Luongo would've been front page news had he lost a lead in the third.

@B55
IMO The canucks are as ready as anyone is for playoffs. I think its pretty much a crap shoot this year. There's 5 or more teams that look good enough to win. If you had to put money on a team..... Lol good luck.

just sayin longo is not an easy guy to like, see post game interviews, lets in five hole early gates are open all night. dont know how far they will go, but need to play better all round, power play, team d anyhow hope they do well,

@Derby, I agree! Haha Luongo would've been front page news had he lost a lead in the third.

@B55
IMO The canucks are as ready as anyone is for playoffs. I think its pretty much a crap shoot this year. There's 5 or more teams that look good enough to win. If you had to put money on a team..... Lol good luck.
X 2 new season starts next week

whoop whoop! presidents trophy again...... I would love nothing more than to see them go all the way and win it this time. Here's to season 2.

Presidents Trophy is nice... I think they won it without even really caring for it..
The real story is: Canucks vs. Kings!!!!!! should be interesting. I really wanted to humiliate Neimi but looks like we've got a much tougher goalie to beat in Quick.... Should be a good series.

Presidents Trophy is nice... I think they won it without even really caring for it..
The real story is: Canucks vs. Kings!!!!!! should be interesting. I really wanted to humiliate Neimi but looks like we've got a much tougher goalie to beat in Quick.... Should be a good series.

X2 should be a good one... :)

Burrows, Higgy, & Booth will continue to be a force to reckon with (fearless blue-collar work ethic). If we get Danny back soon and Kessler gets his offensive mo-jo back (if he'd just stop lookin' in the mirror for a minute), and Vignut doesn't balk at yankin' Lou if he ****'s-the-bed, we will finally win our Cup.

well, i must give kudos and congrats on a good season by your guys nucks fans(notice i didnt say crapnucks,lol), presidents trophy 2 years in a row is pretty impressive, cant wait to see LA shut em down.....holmes*[/QUOTI

In your dreams my fine feathered friend ... ;)... Nucks in 6 games

Back