CampbellRiver Fishing

• Thread starter Thread starter snowwhite
  • Start date Start date
S

snowwhite

Just thought id let you guys know. The fishing here is really good right now for big springs.From the narrows to all the way in front of town. The biggest being a55lb caught in Brownsbay a couple days ago.And the fishing pier is takeing some nice fish with the Dymara jigging lures.And the tyee rowing is doing great right now too. Lots of fish in the pool. GoodLuck and tight lines Snowwhite

Excellent news, as I'm heading up for a week or two starting Monday. Might have to do a little rowing. I'm hearing great reports from our friends at Painters as well, so I guess I'd better sharpen the hooks & polish up the spoons!

I hear that jigging around the Argonaut Wharf is pretty productive right now as well as around the pier etc.

Gama

Excellent news, as I'm heading up for a week or two starting Monday. Might have to do a little rowing. I'm hearing great reports from our friends at Painters as well, so I guess I'd better sharpen the hooks & polish up the spoons!

I hear that jigging around the Argonaut Wharf is pretty productive right now as well as around the pier etc.

Gama

Back